Monday, October 22, 2012

30 HARI milik kami

Wrote by






Ya Allah..today genap 30 days since our wedding...ALLHAMDULILLAH....dulu post dekat blog 30 days until our wedding....cepatnya masa berlalu...dah 30 hari menjadi isteri kepada mr iqbal.... macam baru lagi terngiang mr fiance gemgam tangan imam lafaz akad dan baca taklik....




 



Dear husband,

The love that you have for me, has transformed my black and white life into something so beautiful and colorful. I promise to be by your side forever and for always.  Nothing can do us apart. I will forever be thankful to God for gifting me with you. You are not just my husband, you are my best friend. I know I can always count on you. Thank you so much for coming into my life. I love you suami.



                                                                                                                             your wife,
                                                      fareehah




4 love notes:

sury said...

congratulation and celebrations...
tahniah..semoga ikatan yang terjalin sekarang kekal hingga akhir hayat..

fa.ismail said...

amin..tq syg

Mr and Ms bOZhiCkA said...

Sweettt nya..semoga berkekalan hingga ke jannah..amin..

fa.ismail said...

amin..tq dear



 
Copyright 2017 @ Fa Ismail | All Right Reserved
Design with ♥ by Shahada Fauzi | Powered By Blogger.com